- 1 pack Filo pastry
- 50g Icing sugar for dusting
- 50g icing sugar for the cinnamon cream.
- 250g Sweet mince meat
- Butter, melted for sealing the pastry
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 250ml whipping cream
- Unroll the Filo pastry and take 2 sheets, cover the rest with a damp towel to stop it drying out too much.
- Lay one sheet down and brush all over with the melted butter, then lay the other sheet on top.
- Place 2 big spoonfuls of mince meat in the centre of the filo, brush all around with butter, then roll up like a spring roll and place in the fridge until needed.
- Repeat with the rest of the filo and mince meat until you have the quantity needed.
- Heat a deep fat fryer to 155ºc and fry until golden, drain on paper and dust with icing sugar.
- Combine the whipping cream, icing sugar and cinnamon in a clean bowl and whisk to soft peaks, place in the fridge until needed.
- To serve; cut the freshly fried filo parcels in half and stack on a plate, dust with more icing sugar, place a big spoonful of the cream on the side for dipping.